Saturday, October 29, 2011

Beyoncé: Busy B

I really believe that Beyoncé is one of the busiest woman in the music industry nowadays. She is everywhere! She's done music (she sings beautifully and dances like there's no tomorrow), movies, and sidelines into fashion, too. Oh, and she's pregnant, too.

And I must say, I am a fan of most of her music, from her Destiny's Child days to her solo career. She's an amazing woman.



To make my point of her being busy, in a span of a month, she has released 3 music videos for her 4th studio album, "4". It's actually just three weeks, and I wouldn't be surprised if she'll release another video by next week.

Let's count them videos down, and first is Countdown.


A nod to 60's retro, this video showcased B in mostly flats. Probably because she is pregnant. You can only see her in heels a few times. This is actually a really fun video, I could imagine how it was shot, especially the costume changes (see photo above).


Next is probably my favorite in the bunch, Love On Top.


I read somewhere that her inspiration for the video was boybands! And boy, can this girl sing! She sings the chorus an octave higher than the previous and she did this five times! Amazeballs!!!





Last is Party.




Really not my cup of tea, though the fashion here is way beyond! Trailer Trash meets Louis Vuitton, Dolce and Gabbana and Givenchy!





So what do you think? Which was your favorite? Do tell!








See yah later!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...