Friday, August 26, 2011

Get Ready for Glee

Glee will return to our TV sets this September and I am as exited as a kid on Christmas day or on his birthday or any occascion which requires people giving you presents! Though I am not sure of I'll be able to watch it 'cause they don't offer them on free TV here in Singapore (sucks for me!), I still can't wait.


From what I hear and read, a lot of changes are coming in McKinley's Glee Club. I've heard tons of rumors and what I can tell you is that Chord Overstreet, who plays trouty-mouthed Sam Evans won't be returning for Season 3. He is set to be focusing on his solo career. Too bad, I feel like he is, er, was a great addition to the New Directions.


Off to more news, Lea Michele (Rachel Berry), Cory Monteith (Finn Hudson) and Chris Colfer (Kurt Hummel) will be graduating this season from McKinley. But fret not, that does not mean they will be getting off the show soon.






And here are some photos to satisfy our cravings for Glee.


Rachel Berry is back! Our little diva is back in her cute dresses and knee high socks ready for stardom!

Oh-uh! Looks like our queen bee is going to the dark side, I mean, c'mon! Goth much!
Is she friends with Jenna Ushkowitz' Tina now?!?

Note: Behind her is Naya Rivera (Santana Lopez) who might be the next cheerio captain, er, co-captain.


And here Chris Colfer, still looking dapper! Nice tie, kiddo!

Oh, and btw, Darren Criss (Blaine) might transfer to McKinley, soon.. He is a regular cast now anyway.


Plus Kevin McHale (Artie Abrams), who can walk in real life, looking amazing in pleated pants! LOL!


Hope these photos gave you some excitement for season 3, if not, I dunno what will. Maybe a video, perhaps?




You are most welcome!




See yah later!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...