Thursday, November 11, 2010

Guess Who Never Grew Out of Childhood

 Ruth, dressed in what looks like Dora the Explorer and me

Yes, that's me on the right! And no, this wasn't a Halloween costume. Our youth group in our church have Saturday Bible Service for young people and I was glad to be a part of it. We decided to make things more fun by donning costumes. The theme for that Saturday was "First Day of School" and we have to dress up like grade school students. It was a lot of fun remembering what we were like in grade school.

 Me and a taller yet younger friend, Daniel

 Of course, we grew up. With God's help we became better persons.

2 Corinthians 5:17 states "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!"

Our old selfish self had been changed into better individuals trying our best to be the best person God intended us to be.


Here's a lowdown of what I wore.
blue short sleeved dress shirt from a local department store
my dad's old Levi's corduroy pants which I sent to the tailor to be cut off into shorts
Calvin Klein sneakers from my brother
white and gray striped socks bought for the occassion
hat from my god father
and a name tag! AR is my nickname....

See yah later!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...