Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Happyness is Like a Perfume...

...You can't give it away without getting a little on yourself. My mom's birthday is this month and I plan to give her a perfume. They say, women always wear them and my mom is not an exception, although she prefers sweet and citrus scents most of the time. I hope she'll like this one.


They are from Korea and you can check out their site here.

On a side note, I saw these photos for Tush Magazine and I just wanted to share them. Photographed by Jonas Bresnan and styled by fashion editor Claudia Scholtan, these photos show a multitude of perfume in gigantic bottles. Featured are perfume from  Viktor & Rolf, Prada, Thierry Mugler, Versace, Jil Sander, Chanel, Marc Jacobs and Dior accompanying their looks.

Kelly Caleche, Hermes

Womanity, Thierry Mugler

Infusion D'Iris, Prada

Versus, Versace

Eau Mega, Viktor&Rolf

Jil, Jil Sander

J'Adore, Dior

Coco, Chanel

There's actually one more but it is NSFW, see more here.


See yah later!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...