Friday, October 22, 2010

Gucci and the Babies

Gucci has just launched their kids line and it is adorable. The advertising campaign features Jennifer Lopez and her twins Max and Emme. Shot by Mert and Marcus on location in Malibu, the cute little tykes was pictured with their mother beach side. The launch of the campaign was also in celebration of Gucci's partnership with UNICEF. Gucci has pledged US$ 1 million for "Schools of Africa". Here are the photos:



Adorable, right? Hopefully, these kids grow up to be beautiful people inside and out. On that note, I have a confession to make...I don't like Gucci, their aesthetics do not appeal to me. However, I am such a fan of Jennifer Lopez when I was in high school and I couldn't get myself to not like her. Now that she is a mother, I think she had mellowed down and I'm happy we can see her on this campaign with her children.


See yah later!

2 comments:

Edsther said...

Gift ideas for Ashrie, Ninong AR!

Unknown said...

no!!!

:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...