Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Gucci and the Babies Part Two

I blogged about the Gucci and UNICEF team up last week here and just found a sneak peek today. (Sorry, I'm not a very resourceful blogger.) Which makes this post part 2!




The video features Gucci's creative director Frida Giannini, Jennifer Lopez and footage of what has happened during the shoot. (warning: cute little babies right ahead!) Below is the entire video. See Marc Anthony and Jennifer on set with their adorable twins and get access to all the behind the scenes action from the Gucci children's ad campaign.



Plus some photos from Gucci's Facebook page.


The rain boots are obviously tacky/cute

My mom would love this!

 I would probably wear this if it came in my size and if I can afford it.



See yah later!

2 comments:

Shane B said...

When regular clothes become miniature, they're just Cuuuuuuuute ~

Unknown said...

indeed! LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...