Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Life is an Endless Series of Little Details

Yesterday, I posted about the wonderful Dolce & Gabbana show. Today, I will tell and show you the details! It turns out that they had posted every look, their details, and some backstage shots on their Facebook page. If you have an FB account, go ahead and "like" them. Here are some photos which I grabbed on their page. There is a whole lot more so it's better if you can personally check them in FB. These are some of my favorites. Enjoy!


The crochet details on this dress is amazing!

I think the details are much more interesting than looking at the entire look. So, I will let the photos speak for themselves.














Thoughts? Share them as comments!

Plus another youtube gem.



See yah later!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...