Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Swim in the Rain

Have you tried it? Swimming in the rain? Well, I did, a couple of weeks ago,I went to a swim trip with my college friends to a resort in Bulacan called Amana Waterpark. And of course, during the afternoon, it rained really bad but we still went on swimming... How much wet can anyone get in the rain when you're wet to begin with. Ha?

Anyway, here are the photos.

Here is Amana Waterpark's facade... 

Here's what I wore. A basic white tee, overly bleached shorts and some plastic accessories.

 With my friends Anne and Nica, we went with our former college teacher which incidentally had a car!

Amana Waterpark has a lot of life-size cartoon figures within the resort that we couldn't stop taking photos of ourselves with them!

With Shrek, his family. Puss in Boots and Donkey

Posing with Puss in Boots

Jar Jar Binks and a hip hop looking kid (wink!)

me and what seems to be a chubby Frodo, I thought they would be smaller, they're hobbits right?!?

Marilyn Monroe and me, God bless her family and her granny panties

Help! This 25-foot tall King Kong has stair access in the back, in case you were wondering how in world did I managed to get to this position.


I miss my friends already! See you soon!



1 comment:

nica said...

Wow! i'm here! haha

Miss you eli!
btw, i love your blogs.. now i'm a fan.. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...