Thursday, July 8, 2010

Style Icon

Who's your style icon? I actually don't believe in icons, I prefer to see them as inspiration (aspiration, for some). Anyway, I was checking out tweets when I came upon this link.


Gucci

Burberry Prorsom

Prada

Paul Smith

It's Barbie's long time lover, Ken. He is Esquire's style icon for August. I haven't bought Esquire for a while now (I am more a GQ and Details Reader), but this looks soooo cute(!?!). The guys from Esquire is dressing up Ken since he has a role in Toy Story 3 which btw, I haven't watched it and will probably not watch it. (Will wait for the DVD though)

In their own words,


When we heard that Barbie’s boyfriend had bagged a major role in Toy Story 3, our style team was dispatched to give him a makeover. Here, four leading designers dress Ken in the key pieces for Autumn.

Below are some behind-the-scene photos.


Kudos to Photographer Matthew Donaldson for capturing these photos.

Full credit:
Photographs by Matthew Donaldson and Fashion by Catherine Hayward.
See the full story in the August issue of Esquire

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...