Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Meet Heather Morris

Who is she? She plays Brittany, the funniest character in Glee!!!




Sorry, slow week today. I can't think of anything to blog so here are two (make that three) videos.


The first one is from Fox Network finally letting us know who Heather really is.




This next video was made by a fan. This features Brittany's Best Moments...



This last video is from the American Music Awards. Heather/Brittany is the blond girl dancing beside Beyonce.



Thoughts?

4 comments:

R. Gratz said...

Soooo000000oooo, I don't know where to being!!!!!

Man oh man!!! This just proves that anything in life is totally possible!!! I had no idea about her stint with Beyoncé at all!!! I didn't even believe it until I saw the vid (good call btw!) and I couldn't take my eyes off of her!! I mean, I always hear people say "I'm a dancer" and so forth but GIRL IS A DANCER!!! Seriously, the Single Ladies dance is one of the most epic of our time! Why do I feel so proud of her? hahah.

And man... her candid and subtle remarks are what keep me coming for more of GLEE. She makes me laugh like no other!!!

I freaking love her now more than I already do (if that's even possible!!)

Ridiculously amazing post, man!!!

RGratzVM.com

Unknown said...

i know!!!

there are a lot of videos in youtube of Single Ladies with heather in it and the comments are directed to her and not on beyonce... LOL!

btw, thanks so much for your comments...

said...

that lobster thingy make her look so gaga~

Unknown said...

well, it is from their Theatricality episode featuring a couple of songs from Lady Gaga...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...