Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Tip on the Tightrope

I wanted to post everyday this week but nothing really special is on my mind right now. I have some posts but the photos are not available yet. So in lieu of all excuses, here is a video from newcomer Janelle Monae, she is a 24 year old lady from Kansas City. Her music genres is soul, funk, some rock and roll and a little new wave.

The video below is her latest (I think...) for her song Tightrope which features Big Boi from Outkast. I enjoyed watching this because of the little details in it. Like the clear frames the nurse is rocking and the fact that almost everyone is wearing tuxedo with cropped pants, bowtie, and spectator shoes... Hmm, wonder if I'll ever be brave enough to wear that ensemble.

Hope you enjoy it.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...