Thursday, March 18, 2010

White is Not Right

I have a confession, I don't own white socks... Mainly because my company doesn't allow people wearing white socks with dress pants and shoes but also I have never worn one since high school. But is it a sin to wear white socks? I for one, don't care, but looking at a guy walking towards to office with white socks and black shoes and pants I had to check.

After searching about this conundrum, I've found an answer from www.gq.com and I totally agree with the style guy. I try to match my socks with my pants or go for a color that matches or compliments my shirt. Since I don't own white tuxedo pants, which I think should be the only time one can wear white dress socks, I never wear white socks.

PS
I am not athletic in any way. So this post does not include white sport socks.

1 comment:

Edsther said...

Hmmm, come to think of it, I too don't have any white socks on my drawer! Its all black, charcoal gray, and light grays. I always buy in sets. Interesting post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...